Monday, March 9, 2009

Ugh, Monday

Quite the interesting weekend. I left work on Wednesday morning around 11am and took the rest of the week off. I had just finished getting some functioning that had taken me forever (lots of hardware communication issues), so I decided to have an extended weekend to relax.

I got my new computer parts on Wednesday afternoon. It was the summer of 2005 when I last upgraded my computer, so I decided to go all out and get a media PC put together to hook directly up to my HDTV.

There was a beer tasting on Saturday via Twitter Taste Live. I'll have to sit down and do a more in depth post on that later. Let's just say that the night ended painfully, and I don't remember going to bed. That'll happen when you drink a full (large) bottle of Dogfish Head Fort, Red & White, and a small bottle of Palo Santo Marron.

The World Baseball Classic is underway, as is MLB spring training. The USA crushed Venezuela yesterday 15-6. I'm considering starting up a second blog just dedicated to baseball. Gotta document another miserably disappointing season as a Mets fan. Huzzah.

2 comments:

techcommdood said...

re: Mets... That's why we have beer.

darknova306 said...

Yeah, the Mets are part of the reason why I drink... Ugh....