Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SNOOOOOWWWW!

The past two mornings I have awoken to at least a couple of new inches of snow on the ground. This delights me quite a bit. The "winter" we had last year was pathetic as far as the winters in my lifetime have been, so I'm hoping for a really nice one this year. As long as that jet stream can keep itself south of us, we should be in for some awesome winter weather. I swear, if it gets up into the 60s in January this year, I'm going to break someone. Here's hoping the snow stays on the ground until mid-April, though there's no way that'll happen.

2 comments:

techcommdood said...

Just have leaves frozen to the ground here.

strayfarce said...

I've just been getting frost on my wind shield. Though it did snow once: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OEv-qoEBGY