Saturday, November 8, 2008

Movies

Saw a couple new (for me) movies recently, which in itself is quite the rarity. I also went to the theater last night to see one of those movies, which is an enormous rarity, just ask Dave. The movie last night was Rocknrolla, the new Guy Richie movie. That was fantastic. It made two hours disappear without me noticing at all and that's extremely uncommon for most movies. As always with his movies, the cast of characters was incredible and varied quite substantially. The humor, action, and dialog were all really well done, as one would expect. I don't typically care that much about most movies, but I'd highly recommend this one.

The other movie I saw was earlier this evening when I popped in Iron Man. Yes, this was the first time I'd ever seen it. I enjoyed it just as much as everyone else says they did, so I guess there's not really much more to say than that. The one comment that I have is that it's weird to see The Dude as a villain; very disconcerting.

Now I have to wait until next month to see The Dark Knight. Can't wait for that one.

No comments: