Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Video game goodness

Blood Sugar Sex Magik is now out for Rock Band! Just thought I'd throw that out there. Fantastic album.

I've been making slow progress on Rock Band 2 because I keep getting sidetracked by other things and by playing Burnout Paradise (currently 70% through Burnout). I think I'll try to spend some time this weekend plowing through a bunch more of the Rock Band 2 challenges and tour mode stuff. The challenges are very interesting. I have no idea how they expect someone to go through one of the infinite challenges that has upwards of 40 songs. Wow, that would be quite the day of gaming.

It was also great to finally play Chop Suey. I love that song.

3 comments:

techcommdood said...

Blood Sugar Sex Magik is for GH1 or GH2? If 1, I know what I'm buying tonight!

darknova306 said...

Well, Rock Band and Rock Band 2 are both compatible with all the Rock Band DLC, so it works for both.

strayfarce said...

See I always liked Suck My Kiss and Mellowship Slinky in B Minor. :)

"Sopping wet your pink umbrella
Do the dog with Isabella"

lol...cracks me up everytime :)