Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wish I had a camera at the time....

A bunch of us went out to the Distillery on Mount Hope Ave tonight to celebrate Danielle's birthday. When I left and went to my car, I saw that the car next to mine looked kind of odd. Turns out someone wrapped that car in plastic wrap. Now, it's not nearly as impressive as the prank Jay Mutford pulled on one of his friends when he actually shrink-wrapped someone's entire car, as this was just someone wrapping the plastic around the car. Still, it was hilariously amusing.

As a side note, there is a beer festival at Frontier Field this Friday night. It was a lot of fun last year, especially when Angela decided to go 'sample for sample' with me. Man, she was wasted and I was good to drive. Silly girl. Should be good times once again!

2 comments:

techcommdood said...

I was there for the shrink wrapping. Classic. Enjoy the Beer Fest. And speaking of which, great movie! You need to see it.

darknova306 said...

I didn't know you were there for the shrink wrapping, that's awesome.

And yes, I will eventually see Beer Fest. Just like I'll eventually see The Dark Knight. I'm so far behind on movies.