Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Not really important, but an update of some sort at least

So I went to the Sprint store yesterday and got me one of them there Blackberry Curve 8330's. Part of the reason was that I wanted a way to dick around on the interwebs while watching a game, but not have to be constantly running back and forth between the living room and bed room. Part of it was to be able to geek out away from my PC. Oh, and the fact that Sprint is rebating them down to $100 for upgrade customers until November was a nice touch. It's been awesome so far, though I haven't actually tested the call quality.

2 comments:

techcommdood said...

Nice buy! My phone almost fell apart on me last month so I bit the bullet and bought an iPhone now that they're discounted. I was already on AT&T and was "due" for a new phone over 18 months ago (3.5 years on my last phone). I love it! And though most get it as a toy, I actually have a lot of productivity apps on it that help me out with work!

darknova306 said...

Ah, yeah I noticed the "Bill Swallow has added the Facebook for iPhone app" awhile back, so I figured something nudged you into getting in. :p

I was thinking about getting the Instinct originally, but the required plan was too expensive and the phone looked like it needed at least one more generation to really mature.