Monday, July 14, 2008

First Post

So, this is the first post. Yay. I guess the first thing I'll do is describe what sort of crap will be going into this blog. Those that know me know that I love the following things:

  • Baseball
  • The New York Mets
  • Brewing beer
  • Drinking beer
  • Playing video games
  • Watching anime
This blog will primarily be filled with my rantings on these topics, with some other topics making appearances from time to time.

So, yeah, that's it for now. I'm in the middle of doing laundry.

2 comments:

strayfarce said...

oooh! combining video games and anime, have you played Trauma Center on the Wii? (or any other system for that matter).

omg, that's my new favorite. talk about hard!

darknova306 said...

No, I haven't tried that one. I'm still playing through Rock Band and Burnout Paradise right now. I've also got a backlog of Wii games I need to get to one of these days.